Business Search Listings are great for new business owners who are excited about getting listed above the regular search results in the major search engines. Local and National Business Search Listings are recommended also for established website owners that aren’t getting enough traffic from their normal search listing.
Over 97% of internet users use search engines to find businesses. Once your site is submitted into the local search listings, people doing local searches in your area will be able to find your business.
These listings display not only your website, but also your company name and phone number, which gets the phones ringing.
Sample Google Local Search Results:
More examples of Local Search Results:
Benefits of Local Business Search Listings:
- Customized profiles created for you in: Google and Bing Local Business Listings
- A unique Local Search marketing plan for your business
- Keyword research and optimization for the target region
- Full Reporting
- You’ll reach local, mobile customers who are ready to purchase
- You’ll generate more traffic and more inbound phone calls, using local search marketing
- Local Search has now become the highest ROI tactic in local internet marketing for businesses
- No website required!
- Save money! Not required to spend thousands monthly as with pay-per-click
- You’ll have a considerable advantage over your competitors
- Local Search is cost-effective, which increases your ROI
- You’ll have more clients walking in
- You’ll have more calls for your products/services
- You’ll have more e-mail inquiries
- More profits!
One-Time Setup Fee: $300.00 (w/ with valid promo code)
Monthly Maintenance Fees: $49.99 per month